“Poor tour”
Review of New Orleans BusVision - CLOSED

New Orleans BusVision
More attraction details
Owner description: Hop on hop off tour on our brand new buses, double decker open top. 8 languages available. Affordable prices. Latest technology and safety.Special Discounts for residents and seniors.Special Tour recorded in english for kids
NJ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Poor tour”
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

We were looking forward to getting a feel of the city on thus double decker tour so purchased the one day hop on, hop off option. The PA system was absolutely horrible and only the 4 th or 5th word was intelligible. A complete waste of money. Spend it on another tour and skip this one.

2 Thank bestboxers
NOLABrees19, Manager at New Orleans BusVision, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
We do apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We do strive to provide excellent service, so any and all feedback is much appreciated. We are looking into the PA system. Thank you again for your opinion, as it is invaluable.

Austin, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and Helpful!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Jean Paul was our tour guide and not only was he very knowledgeable about New Orleans, his obvious love for the city came pouring thru. Had a fun and adventurous tour. Some alternate routes were taken due to the parades that sometimes spring up in this city but Jean Paul kept the information coming and made it fun and lively. As an added bonus, I unforunately left a package on the tour bus and did not realize it until after their closing hours. I left a message fulling expecting my stuff to never be returned. The next day, I received two phone calls from them and they shipped my package to me at no expense to myself. Fun and helpful all in one package

1 Thank Renee S
I am very glad that you enjoyed the tour, and was more than happy help out, as I know I would be in a panic if I left some things behind.
We want to thank you for your invaluable feedback, as it can only better us as a company.
I hope that we see you all on your next visit to New Orleans!
Dallas, Texas
“great way to spend a morning!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This tour was a fabulous way to spend a morning---we had such a wonderful experience! We loved sitting on the upper level of the bus and really enjoying the beautiful weather in such a beautiful and charming city! The tour guide and staff were very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. I would highly recommend BusVision to anyone looking for a tour of the city!

Visited October 2013
We thank you for your invaluable feedback. Since New Orleans is such a beautiful city, we are so excited to provide the service we do and share with others the gorgeous views and amazing history.
We appreciate your recommendation, and we hope to see you on your next trip to New Orleans!
Sun City Az
“HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We waited for two hours for pick up. Two of their three buses broke down. If you got off you had to wait almost two hours for the "same" bus to came back. The tour guide did not have a working PA so we got no city information. They guarantee their sales but since I used a Groupon for 4 people everyone got a refund but us. Use another service. It can't be any worse than this. We were also told no food on their buses while we watched the bus driver eat and drink while driving.

Visited October 2013
We do apologize for your less than satisfactory experience. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our services. So please understand that your feedback is priceless, and we are taking your opinion very seriously. I do apologize again, and we have since been working on correcting these negative marks on our company.
Memphis, Tennessee
“wonderful!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

We were so lucky that we happened to catch the hop on hop off tour on friday where unknowing to us they have a live tour guide. Jean Paul was so amazing. You could tell he really enjoys and loves his city. He was knowledgeable about not just the newest additions to the city but the history dating back to the beginning of NOLA. I have already recommended this tour to my friends and I recommend it for you as well. I went with my grandmother and she also thourghly enjoyed this tour. Who dat say...Go Saints!!

Visited October 2013
Thank you so much for your recommendations to friends and family! We are very proud of Jean Paul, as he is very passionate about our beautiful city, just like all of our tour guides! We are pleased to hear that you had a great time. We do hope to see you in the future!