“Relaxation at its best”

Spa Atlantis - French Quarter
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis now has a second location in New Orleans French Quarter. Just six blocks away from the original Spa. Spa Atlantis French Quarter offers almost all of the spa services of the Gravier location, but in addition we are a hair salon which offers makeup application. Gentlemen, we haven't forgotten about you. In addition to cuts, we offer hot towel shaves to truly help you get in the "vacation" mood.
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Relaxation at its best”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I decided to treat ourselves at this spa which was close to our hotel in the French quarter and were delighted by the service. Friendly from the get go, they made us feel most welcome. We both had a long massage and facial from their skilled therapists and it was just what we needed after walking around NO for the whole day. Definitely worth considering if you want to spoil yourself!

Visited December 2013

New Orleans, Louisiana
“French Quarter Retreat”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I will start by advising everyone that if you plan on driving when booking an appointment, to give yourself 30-40 minutes. Being that this spa is in the heart of the French Quarter, finding parking was difficult for me.

The Spa looks great, tall ceilings, warm atmosphere with beautiful showers and complete steam room. I was offered a drink, then I went upstairs where the massage rooms were located. I never had a massage from a male therapist and I think Adrian (a therapist with a thick European accent) was the best person I could have asked for.

I was looking for someone who can relax my body (after spending the whole week in an office chair), without hurting me. It's an awesome feeling when gets under the body to reach for the muscles, while maintaining a warm, pleasant touch. I've had a good experience, he definitely knows what he is doing. I left relaxed and feeling more flexible. I feel I am hooked :) Thank you Atlantis !

Visited October 2013
Watertown, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Hot Stone Massage”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Our last day in New Orleans, I made us reservations for hot stone massages and foot relaxation massages. I would have liked us to be in the same room for a couples massage, but since I chose the hot stone massage, we ended up in separate rooms ~ which was fine. My fiancé enjoyed his masseuse and his massage, as did I. The room and aromas were relaxing. Our feet thanked us for the foot relaxation massage after all the walking we had done in New Orleans. I will definitely book us another massage here next time we're in NOLA.

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great atmosphere ”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Excellent spa! Service was great. We called the day of and were able to book 3 massages the same day and time. There are also tons of spa products to choose from.

susanmix
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“Perfect Day Spa for massage and facial. Great price.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

After walking miles today in New Orleans and browsing the French Quarter I needed to just unwind. I was able to book a great massage and facial same day at this wonderful little spa. Spin was my massage therapist. She did a great job, and she was very friendly. I'm picky because my daughter is a massage therapist, but Spin is fantastic with just the right pressure. All my pain is gone! Great lotions and oils, too. I then had Sami for my facial. She also did a fantastic job, and she was very friendly. My face is very soft, and I left feeling totally relaxed and refreshed. I highly recommend this wonderful little oasis.

Visited September 2013