“Hot stone massage with Adrian-best EVER”

Spa Atlantis - French Quarter
More attraction details
Owner description: Spa Atlantis now has a second location in New Orleans French Quarter. Just six blocks away from the original Spa. Spa Atlantis French Quarter offers almost all of the spa services of the Gravier location, but in addition we are a hair salon which offers makeup application. Gentlemen, we haven't forgotten about you. In addition to cuts, we offer hot towel shaves to truly help you get in the "vacation" mood.
Nashville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Hot stone massage with Adrian-best EVER”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I go to New Orleans a lot and this trip was for our anniversary. We had hot stone massages on our honeymoon so decided to treat ourselves at Spa Atlantis on BienvilleSt. (French Quarter). The spa was clean and the staff very friendly. They offered wine, champagne, soda or cucumber water (which was very refreshing). We were in a room with big windows. Adrian was my masseuse and it was phenomenal. Just perfectly divine. I left feeling like jello in a good way. It definitely kicked off our trip and put us into relaxation mode. No negatives other than the 80 minutes wasn't long enough! Will definitely make a point to go here again. Fabulous!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank 1njen

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The weight on my shoulders...”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

The weight on my shoulders...LITERALLY LIFTED. My husband and I had a luxurious couples massage. It was just the thing following wedding stress and fit so well in our honeymoon budget. I researched all the area spas and am so glad I went with Spa Atlantis. The staff was very friendly and chatted us up with restuarant and activity suggestions. Amazing experience!

1 Thank Charlotte H
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My Best "Hot-Stone" massage period !”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Gosh ...this was S U B L I M E !
Masseur : Adrian

The SpA : Clean , friendly emp. ,never-ending stairs to upstairs , exposed brick walls ..street parking

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Rose A A
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pampered indulgence, excellent staff and service!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Slipped away into an ocean retreat for a mani/pedi and haircut. The owner, Richard, worked the schedule to fit my time. Melissa and Kimberly took excellent care of me while I relaxed with a complimentary glass of wine.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank LPI13
Fort Worth, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Spa Ahh-liceous”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Just got back from N.O. and promised I would return to Spa Atlantis from last June's decadent visit. I booked the French Quarter location and was worried it wouldn't have the quaint and serene qualities of the original. Well, it was so beautiful, the new building is huge and the décor was so beautiful. I had two friends with me, we were celebrating my birthday and I raved about this place and it lived up to every good thing I told them. We all booked mini facials and massages. One friend added a mani pedi. Sammy did my facial and she was very precise, intuitive and helpful. Spin was magnificent, you could really tell (and feel) she loves what she does. Honestly, my shoulders never felt so good and I was out of pain the rest of the trip. She concentrated on my upper back at my request and really worked out every knot and muscle. We all agreed we will be booking the 80 minute massage next time. Also, they have a fabulous makeup artist and salon. Going to try it all next time! I can't compliment this place enough. I wish I could have met Richard the owner, he has a great team he put together.

Visited May 2013