“Atmosphere and Staff”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My sandwich may have been one of the highlights in my culinary experiences in New Orleans, which came as a shock considering this was a pretty casual cafe. The 3 Cheese y Mas was full of fresh and thoughtful ingredients, and I would highly recommend it as a vegetarian lunch option, in a portion large enough to share. With a beautiful space, and incredible friendly staff, my only complaint lies with the coffee served. I've had illy before, and understand the weight it carries in the industry, but you would really think that a coffee house of this standard would brew something local, if they didn't roast their own beans.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

From the reviews on TA I expected this place to be better. The coffee is served in tiny, though attractive glasses, and was lukewarm. The crepe itself was good but with the pancetta filling was really greasy. The staff were helpful and friendly. A place for office workers picking up coffee and breakfast.

Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

Was looking for breakfast and found this place on Trip Advisor. Great staff welcome , very accommodating and tasty food. Price reasonable and setting was cool. My two teenagers approved! Try it for breakfast or lunch !

1  Thank Activegirl50
Reviewed November 19, 2013

When you want a cafe with great feel and great service and product go to Merchant. Its clean, bright and welcoming. Coffee is fantastic and the breakfast sandwiches are the best. HIghly recommended !!

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We traveled to NO for the day. We parked across from Merchant and went in there when we saw it. We were so impressed by the food and service that we made another stop before we left. We tried a cookie, muffin, turnover, and crepe- all of which were incredible!

1  Thank travelerabm