Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from La Vie Orleans Private Tours tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience La Vie Orleans Private Tours
More Info
All reviews cocktail tour great tour french quarter restaurant recommendations pub crawl history tour would highly recommend this tour celebrity homes recent trip to new orleans interesting facts his knowledge fun experience small group hour tour lots of fun garden district city park
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

Our family was here for our sisters 50th birthday party surprise and when looking for something fun to do we booked Ashton's scavenger hunt and it was a blast! I wold recommend this for everyone to try, he was instrumental in helping us surprise our sister on the hunt! Thanks Ashton!

Ashton R, Owner at La Vie Orleans Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2016

I'm glad y'all had an awesome time. It was great meeting everyone, and I hope the rest of the weekend was fun. --Ashton

Reviewed September 5, 2016

Ashton was a great and accommodating tour guide. We got the french quarter walking tour for our family reunion. Trying to get 15 people up in the morning and on time was a task in itself. However, Ashton was very patient with us. He was very down to earth which worked very well with my family's vibe. Ashton was very impressive with all the local knowledge he gave. Definitely glad we went with his company for a tour.

1  Thank Jeanine G
Reviewed May 30, 2016

Ashton set up a French Quarter scavenger hunt with 14 family members ranging in age from 18 to 59. We all had a blast, learned a bit of history and got in some great exercise! The clues required teamwork and would be perfect for families, friends or work related events. As we ran and walked all over the area, we were also encouraged to purchase beverages at several establishments as part of the hunt, which added to the fun.
Our event culminated in a celebratory cocktail in the cool air conditioning with Ashton handing out prize bags for the winners. VERY reasonably priced entertainment for any size group. My entire family and I HIGHLY recommend you ask Ashton to plan something for you!

Reviewed April 16, 2016

Ashton turned the streets and homes of the French quarter into a living past with his stories of the people and events that occurred so long ago. He was a knowledgeable tour guide and a good host, introducing us to the people, history and architecture of the french quarter. Fascinating and well done. Ashton probably had a script of sorts, but you couldn't tell; he is a great story teller and was able to work in answers to our questions with his tour. Stimulated much interest on my and my friends' part to delve further into the stories. Highly recommend this tour

1  Thank Jane R
Reviewed February 18, 2016

We were so fortunate to get to spend a few hours with Ashton. We had two tours while in New Orleans, and our time with Ashton ROCKED!!!! it was a private walking cocktail tour of the French Quarter. He perfectly tailored it to us. But what made this so extra memorable was not just his wonderful sense of humor, but his vast knowledge of the city. The added value he gave us with numerous fascinating stories made it a tour to remember. I've been in lots of cities and on lots of tours, but Ashton's tour is up there with the best. Do yourself a favor, and spend an enjoyable few hours with him.

3  Thank TravelingDaveClark5
Ashton R, Owner at La Vie Orleans Private Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2016

Thank you Dave. I had a blast with your team. It's always wonderful to spend some time with some high energy positive groups. I hope the rest of your trip went well, and best of luck!
Ashton