“great tour!”

New Orleans Private Pub Crawl History Tour
Ranked #27 of 236 Nightlife in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: La Vie Orleans Tours is the discerning traveler’s go-to guide for an informative, interesting, and entertaining tour in New Orleans, Louisiana. A great tour guide serves as an ambassador to a city, and owner Ashton Rogers goes out of his way to ensure that every visitor has an authentic and enjoyable experience in America’s most unique city. Currently, La Vie Orleans Tours is offering a range of different tours to suit your desires. WALKING/JOGGING TOURS – French Quarter History Tour – French Quarter + Garden District Tour – Pub Crawl History Tour – Jogging Tour DRIVING TOURS – Citywide Driving Tour – Citywide + Plantation Driving Tour CUSTOMIZED TOURS – Customized Tours
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was really a lot of fun! Having pit stops at bars was a really great addition to a basic history/city tour and it was extremely informative without being boring or drawn out, the time flew by so quickly I couldn't believe it was over!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Alexis K

NJ
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great Historical / Bar Hopping Tour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went on this tour with our family.... youngest had just turned 21! We learned a lot about NOLA and got to go to some unique bars we'd probably never find on our own. For the price I think it is well worth it. (Check out his website for discounts) Ashton knows his stuff and he also took the time to recommend other interesting places to see outside of New Orleans.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank alvacata
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Informative, exciting, and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Ashton was super knowledgeable about the city and really seemed to care about the stories he was telling. It was my first time visiting New Orleans, and I definitely feel like this tour introduced me to a lot of the history and culture. Definitely recommended!

1 Thank angstyrachie
Woodstock, ON
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

I really enjoyed this tour. The guide was knowledgeable and was just real about it. Other tour guides can sometimes be a bit dramatic and "acting" throughout the tour. This guy just told us about New Orleans and what makes it an interested city. We've travelled to New Orleans a few other times and this was the first time we did any walking tours. I would highly recommend this one. Easy walking route. Learned a lot about the French Quarter in 1.5 hrs.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Flipflop4
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“I didn't realize how much I didn't know about my own city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Being born and raised in New Orleans, I figured I already knew enough of this city's history to be underwhelmed with the history tour, so in looking for something new to do around town, I opted for the cocktail tour instead. I loved the tour and was surprised to learn there were some really interesting things that I didn't know about my city. So of course, I decided that I should give the walking history tour a try and thoroughly enjoyed that one too! Since my two tours, Ashton has started doing a bar hopping history tour. I haven't made it to that one yet, but am looking forward to it after the Mardi Gras festivities die down and I'm needing some entertainment.

Visited January 2013