“Hidden Treat”

Description: Must Be 21+ To Enter Internationally Inspired, New Orleans Style
Southampton, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Treat”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

In the back of the bar there is a tiny room where you can order yummy food. I had grilled cheese sandwich which was spiked with Jamison which I enjoyed and my son had the "dark and stormy po' boy with pork belly and lime slaw (his favorite po' boy in New Orleans). It's a tucked away gem that's worth seeking out.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Babsey1950

Iowa
“Excellent Po Boy, atmosphere was a little grimy”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had ordered the sweet potato, greens and black bean poboy, which was outstanding, full of flavor and filling. The service was prompt. It really was delicious and perhaps one of my favorite and cheapest meals in NOLA during my 4 days there. Frankly, I found the bar to be a bit grimy, despite it's fun personality and couldn't believe I was paying $9 before tax for a sandwich, no sides or drink. In contrast, I might pay $6.50 - $8.50 here at home for a sandwich, with a pickle and side of chips, including some locally sourced organic produce in a sweet cafe with no intoxicated 50 year old men asking me for high-fives. Don't get me wrong, the poboy was great, and I would go back in a heartbeat, as well as highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2014
Bradenton
“Pork belly heaven”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here a couple of times for lunch. The first day I got the shrimp and she got the pork belly. While I really enjoyed the shrimp, trying the pork belly was phenomenal. The following day, we went back and this time, we both got the pork belly.

• Visited June 2014
Orlando, FL
“Po Boy in heaven!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Small place yet tasty food. Had the meatloaf po boy. Best ever. My folks tried the shrimp po boy and the pork belly and didn't disappoint a bit. If looking for tasty po boys in NOLA you gotta stop here!

“Rather good ”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Pretty good pork belly po boy, so good I got another one to go. Only complaint is I wish there was more pork and less belly going on.