“Wow” 5 of 5 bubbles

Killer Poboys in Erin Rose Bar
Ranked #97 of 1,918 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Description: MUST BE 21+ TO ENTER INTERNATIONALLY INSPIRED, NEW ORLEANS STYLE
Rockingham, Australia
“Wow”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

What a delicious meal. The pork was amazing, also a good point to note is they also offer a vegetarian option, which our mum said was fresh and delicious. Also grab a frozen Irish coffee from the bar to finish it off! Yum

detroit
“Best shrimp po boy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I've never been to N.O. before and a friend told me to check this place out. It was the first place we went to I got a shrimp poboy and my boyfriend got the pork belly. This was once of the best meals we had the entire time we were in the city. The shrimp was not fried and the flavor was out of this world. The bread was fresh soft and crunchy... I wish I had one right now because I am hungry. My only regret was not stopping back at the Erin Rose on our drive out to get one for the road :( I had a bloody mary too and that sucker was good too!

Little Rock, Arkansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great first taste of NOLA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

Based on reviews I read here in tripadvisor, I knew I wanted to eat at Killer Poboys upon our arrival in NOLA. And I'm really glad I did! I had the shrimp poboy and my husband had the Guiness-braised beef. Both were delicious! I wish I could have one right now.

I had a bloody mary with mine and it the two went great together.

Visited August 2013
Chetek, Wisconsin, United States
“Awesome find! Vegetarian po' boys!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

We were very happy to find a place with a veggie po' boy. Po' boy and grilled cheese were both great, as we're the sides. Staff was very friendly. Not much room for seating, except at the bar. But overall great experience! Check it out!

1 Thank Rachel F
Beverly, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This was our first stop on our first trip to NOLA. A fun eclectic bar with truly "killer" po boys. I had an Asian beef Po Boy and my husband had the Shrimp. They make the best Bloody Mary's at Erin Rose and you have to have a frozen Irish Coffee too.

Visited July 2013