“Visiting family”
Review of Cajun Seafood

Cajun Seafood
Ranked #443 of 2,018 Restaurants in New Orleans
Reviewed June 9, 2014 via mobile

Moved to Texas and missed our pools and crayfish, a friend recommended Cajun and let's just say I was very pleased.

Reviewed May 23, 2014

After trying other places, i finally went to the Cajun Seafood on Broad, in the Broadmoor area, and discovered true love.
After returning there five times, I did see some flaws, like variations in the salt content, but man, you can buy a half pound of boiled in spices jumbo shrimp for only $5, full pound $10. Also loved their soft shell crab po'boys, and the boiled crayfish for only $2.98 pound.
It's not a big place, but it packs them in.
Try to avoid the 12.00 rush and you will be overjoyed at the sweetness of the shrimp and the depth of seasoning in the boil mixture.
What a treat!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Went down to New Orleans for wrestlemania 30 and this place was suggested to my family and I to go eat. First night in town we wanted something good and we got it. In all we got catfish po'boy, soft shell crab po'boy, seafood gumbo, chicken wings, fruits. ... I will say we were not hungry that night or the next morning. Great food.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The food here is great!!! P had boiled shrimp, crawfish, crab leg, sausage, corn and potatoes. The price is fair. Only downside is not having anywhere to sit and eat. My husband and I went here but we aren't from New Orleans so we stopped in a Walgreens parking lot and ate there on top of the car. So if you don't have a home or hotel room be mindful because you can't eat in. You pay for your food & leave!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were a little apprehensive to try this place but we were so glad we did. Extremely friendly service on the phone and in person. We had a crab boil the Thursday before my wife and I were married for 35 people. We made our order the day before and when we went to pick it up the following day everything was ready to go (blue crabs, potatoes, corn, sausage, and shrimp). The food was hot, spicy, and sooo flavorful. For the amount of food we received, the foods freshness and flavor, we were excepting a hefty bill but it was so inexpensive. We didn't get to try any of the Chinese food but it looked great and it seemed like a very popular neighborhood place. If you are planning a crab/crawfish boil in New Orleans, get your boil from here. Our friends are still clamoring about how great the food was. Perfectly seasoned and more than worth the price we paid.