“Receptionist is very rude!!!”
Review of Serenity Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Serenity Spa
Reviewed August 20, 2012

When I called to make my appointment, the woman who answered the phone was very friendly and nice.
When I got to the spa the receptionist Michelle was very rude and give me such a hard time and plenty of attitude. If I could have canceled everything I would have. The manager is very friendly and nice. The manicure/pedicure lady is very sweet and very friendly.
I cannot get over how rude Michelle was and when I tried asking her a question about the manager she gave me the wrong name. Spa is great but they need to get rid of Michelle and it will be a lot better for the customers walking into the salon.

2  Thank chan1986

Reviewed July 17, 2012

If I could have written this rating with a negative one I would have. A friend and I booked a facial at the Serentiy Spa located in the property. The receptionist double booked the reservation. I live one hour and a half away from the Spa. My appointment was for 1:45. Luckily, my husband came home at 1:00 and heard a message the Spa had left at 10:30 advising me of the problem.

I contacted the Spa after my husband had contacted me only to be treated in the MOST RUDE way I had ever been treated in my life. The receptionist is the same person I had originally booked the appointment with. She tried putting the blame on someone else and said "someone had done a duplicate booking" and that my friend and I could not receive treatment at the same time. When I asked for a manager, she said that would be her, only to find out when I personally went there that the manager/owner was off. An experience that was to be a relaxing one, turned out to be extremely upsetting. I did not receive treatment since we were pressed for time. If the receptionist had been kind admitting her fault perhaps I would have understood. Anyone makes a mistake. Her rudeness is uncalled for in any business but worse in that industry.

I decided to seek someone else while my friend got her service. A manager at the Check in area assisted me. She was extremely professional and very nice. She explained that they are not associated with the spa. Serenity Spa leases from them. She was very helpful, she called the owner at her house and that is when we discovered the manager/owner was not even there on that day.

3  Thank anacatana