“Happy Hour quality and prices, can't be beat” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SoBou

SoBou
Reserve with OpenTable
SoBou is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 1,919 Restaurants in New Orleans
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: French Quarter
Cross street: Bienville
Allentown, Pennsylvania, Usa
“Happy Hour quality and prices, can't be beat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

We had dinner at SoBou during Happy Hour(s). Our TOTAL bill was $45 which included two delicious cocktails, one of those being an excellent Sazerac, 5 small plates (including one soup). Everything was delicious and the service was great. For that price, you can't beat it.

• Visited March 2014

Oklahoma City, OK USA
“Did Not Meet Expectations”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We had read so many good things about this place that we expected more. The food was basically small bites, cocktail food. It might have been fun for happy hour but not for dinner.

Visited March 2014
Telford, United Kingdom
“MAKE SURE YOU TRY THE SO BOU”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We cannot give praise high enough to describethe So Bou. Yes the menu is not extensive but what there is is of the highest quality. Having found it by chance we returned the evening after because it was so good. Less pricely than some of the better known NOLA restuarants, try it for yourself you will not be disappointed

Visited March 2014
“Best Vieux Carre I had all night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I've been to three bars tonight and I asked each bartender to make me a cocktail... There choice. They all made me a Viuex Carre. I traveled to NOlA from Denver and Brian K made me the best Viuex Carre I had all night. Cheers.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
“Divine late night snack and cocktail”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

My husband and I ventured to SoBou after an article in Spirit Magazine on the best of New Orleans. He had heard that SoBou boasted one of the best mixologists in the city. Our cocktails were pretty special, and my husband was delighted to try a special drink made just for him by our bartender (after telling him about the best Mint Julep he'd ever had at Kingfish the night before, our bartender felt challenged to show him how good a Mint Julep he could make -- and it was good!). I also tried an intriguing appetizer called Sweet Potato Beignets (foie gras fondue, duck debris, and chicory coffee ganache), which was so good. Overall a very cool bar with great food and stellar bartenders. We would visit again!

• Visited February 2014