We rented two one bedroom suites and our stay was awesome. The rooms were perfect and accomodated 8 of us comfortably. The balcony made it a great place for us to relax and enjoy the wonderful New Orleans weather. The hotel is a short walk to Bourbon street, but far enough away you can't hear the noise. Pat and his staff were nothing short of exceptional. I would highly recommend the French Quarter Suites to anyone looking for a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the old New Orleans charms of poolside guest rooms to our spacious 1 bedroom suites with full kitchen, 2 bedroom suites with a dry bar, multi-bedroom townhouses and charming cottages. Explore our family of French Quarter Properties and discover why our guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your French Quarter Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- French Quarter New Orleans