We 6 girls stayed here for a bachelorrette party and it is in a bad neighborhood that isn't really a part of the French Quarter but rather a few blocks down. The room itself was pretty disgusting, we had a two story town house with three bedrooms and the girls were scared to sit on the couch. They said the smell was horrible when they got there and there was a door that was locked and when you looked under it you could see another room where a skylight was apparently leaking and the room was now full of mold. So the whole weekend we all got sick and were congested when we got home. I really am not too picky and I am not exaggerating. The city is still recovering but I do think there must be better places than this. If it had just been me and my boyfriend, I would have left for sure! It is just not a nice place and it is out of the way. The Le Richelieu looked pretty nice when we walked by and it was near or was probably in the French Quarter.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the old New Orleans charms of poolside guest rooms to our spacious 1 bedroom suites with full kitchen, 2 bedroom suites with a dry bar, multi-bedroom townhouses and charming cottages. Explore our family of French Quarter Properties and discover why our guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your French Quarter Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel New Orleans
- French Quarter New Orleans