“Best Way to Tour New Orleans!”

City Segway Tours New Orleans
Book In Advance
More Info
$64.99*
and up
New Orleans French Quarter Segway Tour
Ranked #9 of 232 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: The Crescent City is best enjoyed as you glide through its streets and along the riverfront. Our world-class tour guides provide heaps of unique and fascinating stories that make this "America’s Most Interesting City!" All tours are limited in size so you can count on a great and a personal experience full of fun and fantastic photo ops! City Segway Tours is the original New Orleans Segway tour company! After being forced to close our doors because of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, we are thrilled to finally be coming home. When you glide with us, you’ll know you are gliding with the original and the best.
Reviewed August 16, 2013

We took a 3 hour Segway tour on a Friday morning. Not too many details except that we loved it! They give you a short training session and then off you go. They are really easy to maneuver and I would say it is good for all ages. The Segways are so much fun and it is the best way to see the city. Tour guide was good. We took a couple of stops and he allowed us to walk around some landmarks. We liked the ability to get off of the Segway and walk around. But really the best part is riding all over town and having a walking experience without actually walking. The Segways allow you to see so much of the city. You will not be disappointed if you choose this tour. So much fun and so much to see!

1  Thank banker562
Write a ReviewReviews (1,462)
All reviews
"highlight of our trip"
in 43 reviews
"learn how"
in 23 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 38 reviews
in 15 reviews
"mississippi river"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We would thoroughly recommend it to anyone, brilliant for families with young teenagers as they get the history whilst doing something way more interesting than an audio tour or a tour bus.

The young guy in the office was brilliant too, polite, friendly, happy to help and knew his
Stuff

We'll definitely do it again with your company as we used your San Francisco branch 2 weeks ago for a 3 hr tour too and loved it! :-)

Highly recommend it, who wants to sit on a boring old tour bus when you could do this! :-)

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Someone needs to give the tour guide a lesson in how to deal with the public. Our guide on a recent tour (josh i think - on the 5pm tour Sun Aug 12) is simply in the wrong business. I have done all the city segway tours (yep, all of them) and this was the only one that i would rate negatively. The guide spoilt the tour - simple. (We tipped the guide - against my better judgement - as a courtesy to the other staff there who were great)
keith and stuart - australia.

City Segway Tou... N, Manager at City Segway Tours New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Hello Keith and Stuart,

I appreciate you taking the time to write TripAdvisor with your feedback. I take these reviews, both good and bad, and go over them with the guides who are mentioned. Through this process we improve our tours. So, thank you for helping us improve our tours.

I'm happy to hear you have visited all of our locations world wide. It is a testament to the strength of our brand and our company's commitment to providing superior customer service and creating memories. As you can see from our other reviews we consistently meet and exceed that standard of excellence. It disappoints me whenever we fail in this mission, as it seems we have here, and we do all that we can to improve our performance.

Next time you are in New Orleans please join us on another tour. I am positive that it will be a vast improvement from your last tour and will rival any of the tours you have taken in the CST system.

Safe Travels,
Brian Moore

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife, 12yr old daughter and I did the Segway tour and it was the highlight of our trip to NO. Our tour guide, Amber, was extremely knowledgable of the area, made great restaurant recommendations and truly made the trip a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this tour for anyone visiting NO and considering this activity.