“Not dorky at all!”

and up
New Orleans Bike Tour
Ranked #7 of 225 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: The Crescent City is best enjoyed as you glide through its streets and along the riverfront. Our world-class tour guides provide heaps of unique and fascinating stories that make this "America’s Most Interesting City!" All tours are limited in size so you can count on a great and a personal experience full of fun and fantastic photo ops! City Segway Tours is the original New Orleans Segway tour company! After being forced to close our doors because of Hurricane Katrina in 2005, we are thrilled to finally be coming home. When you glide with us, you’ll know you are gliding with the original and the best.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I booked my 11th Segway tour with City Segway in NOLA. The manager, Brian, was very cool. He gave me a discount for being a Segway frequent flyer and booked us a private tour. I am glad we got Grant as our guide. The man knows his stuff and he was as curious as I am about things. I was very happy about getting to see Louis Armstrong Park, the Mahalia Jackson center and the Treme. You can tell Grant is loving his new city and shared his experiences with Mardi Gras. I so want to be part of a Segway addition to that!
I highly recommend a Segway tour to start off exploring a new city. You get an overview and can go back later to the places you especially liked. Or if you have only a short amount of time, this is the one to do. You get to ride on a very fun transportation vehicle and learn things at the same time! As for the people whose feet hurt after an hour, yes, it does work different muscles than you are used to. TELL YOUR GUIDE. I have never met one who would turn down a request to rest!
There are two Segway companies in NOLA. Both are good. I did an evening one later with iGlideNOLA! and although there was some overlap, we also went to different places and learned new info. The guides were very different too. Book them both!
GO and HAVE FUN!

There are newer reviews for City Segway Tours New Orleans

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Although my friend and I were the only people in our group not of AARP qualifying age, we immensely enjoyed ourselves. Grant and Rod were awesome. They were friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The segway tour was a great way to quickly see the hot spots of New Orleans. We had a great time, I would recommend this to my friends and family.

2  Thank Meagan S
Reviewed February 24, 2013

The tours is so informative I learned so much while having the time of my life. I've been on many Segway tours and I have to say the New Orleans one is my favorite! They give you liberty but still guide you throughout the city. This is a must-do tour that I recommend to everyone!:)

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had a great time on the segway! Did a 2-hour tour with Jess Charwin as our guide and had a great time. One of the best ways to see the French Quarter and the surrounding area, since it filled my group in on the history and let us see more than just walking around. The segway itself was surprisingly easy to handle once you got used to it. (Seriously, maybe 5 minutes.) The people in the office were extremely friendly and helpful. Thanks, guys!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Took our first Segway tour ever! It was a great way to see New Orleans. Our tour guide Tanya was very knowledgable, friendly, patient, and kind. She stopped and pointed out many sites we would have missed if we walked around by ourselves. Her recommendations were also very helpful not ever having been to New Orleans before. Towards the end of our tour and older woman feel off her segway Tanya handled the situation in the most gentle professional manner. I would highly recommend this activity when visiting New Orleans and ask for Tanya!