“Good food and quick delivery”
Review of Magazine Pizza

Magazine Pizza
Ranked #343 of 1,964 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Arts District / Warehouse District
Description: Dine-in and delivery to French Quarter & Warehouse district
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Good food and quick delivery”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Not the best Italian food I've ever tried, but certainly not the worst. They offer delivery and they do a great job on keeping the food hot upon arrival. I ordered the mango avocado salad which was good and the chicken pesto sandwhich came with fries was also good. Would recommend for a quick bite to eat.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank wendy5o4

Mississippi
“Above and beyond”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Decided to order pizza delivery while in New Orleans, and a menu for Magazine Pizza was in our hotel lobby. Upon calling and requesting the Philly cheese steak pizza, we were disappointed to learn they were out of cheesesteak for the evening (it was fairly late). We opted for pepperoni, sausage, & mushroom, requesting extra cheese.

The pizza arrived quickly, was a reasonable price, and the delivery man was quite courteous. Then we opened the box...

Oh, my.

The pizza was cooked perfectly. Toppings were piled on. But the cheese...there seemed to be a couple pounds of cheese on the pie! Flavor was awesome, and after pigging out that night, we enjoyed it thoroughly as a cold pizza breakfast. Good value, but great pizza!

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank CooterBrwn
New Orleans, Louisiana
“It's Delivery, Not Disaster”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I'm always delighted when I learn of a new-ish business that will deliver to my neighborhood. There were menus for Magazine Pizza all over the neighborhood, so I gave them a shot on Monday night. There was a little bit of confusion regarding address, but it was honest. What matters to me is how courteous the driver was and of course, how good the pizza turned out to be. The crust is perfect, the toppings were fresh and generous and the overall value is great. The menu boasts lots of creative combinations that I am eager to try. I'm really looking forward to another awesome pie from Magazine!

• Visited June 2012