“DISAPPOINTED”

Adventures in New Orleans
Ranked #109 of 235 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: A three hour city tour adventure like no other. Love, Laugh, and learn as you explore and experience America's most interesting city. Explore the French Quarter, Jackson Square, famous French Market, infamous Bourbon Street. Walk through St.Louis Cemetery III, Amazing City Park, and Dueling Oaks. Experience Hurricane Katrina, the Lower 9th Ward and Brad Pitt's Make it Right Foundation.Visit beautiful St Charles ave. Garden District. Don't miss this unforgettable adventure in New Orleans.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The name of the tour company was "New Orleans Adventure Tours". it cost for the both of us $82 which I feel was over priced.
My husband and I took a City Tour of New Orleans. We had to sit behind the bus driver because the bus was full. I got pictures of the drivers head and out the folding glass door, which you could imagine, did not come out so well. Apparently we were located on the wrong side of the bus because most of the pictures I took were from across the bus. If I had a chance to take pictures from my side of the bus I was sitting on, that was not good either, because I had a half window and when he was driving I did not have time to take a decent picture because of the size of window area limited me to a capture rate of a decent picture. We drove through the Cemetery and the devastation of Katrina's storm aftermath with was my main interest, again only were able to take pictures through the folding doors. Only one place we were able to get out and take pictures and that was a potty and lunch break, which my husband and I skipped so we could go on foot to the art sculpture park across from the restaurant to take some decent pictures.
All through the tour we were not able to get out and take any pictures. The bus driver had excellent knowledge of the City and found him very interesting.
The tour was great but I would not recommend taking a tour in that style of bus.

All reviews
"city park"
in 22 reviews
"beignets"
in 16 reviews
"great overview of the city"
"great tour"
"metairie cemetery"
in 4 reviews
"garden district"
in 12 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"canal st"
"different areas"

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

This was recommended by Tonya at our hotel. Our guide , Richard was very interesting , being a NOLA native he had a lot of insight and history. The tour was a perfect way to see the city and hear some history. Would highly recommend it! Well worth the cost!

Reviewed January 2, 2013

If you’re looking for a tour to do in New Orleans look no further than “Adventures in New Orleans” the tour is decently priced ($48) and you get a full 3 hours worth of site seeing and history with knowledgeable tour guides. Our bus showed up right on time and our guide was a former teacher/carpenter who was born and raised in NOLA and knew his stuff!! I would highly recommend doing this tour during your first couple of days in NOLA so you can decide what areas you would like to explore further-book early as they fill fast. We learnt a lot of history and went ALL over - French Quarter, Frenchman’s street, Bourbon Street, got to walk around a Cemetery, Riverwalk, stopped at the Garden District for tour of sculptures and coffee break , Jackson Square, all through St Charles street parallel to the green street car, areas still devastated by Katrina, Drew Brees home, Edgar Degas home and many others.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

We took this tour on our first day in NOLA and so glad we did. We toured the French Quarter, Garden District, Cemetery, Botanical Gardens and saw some of the devastation from Hurricane Katrina. Our guide was awesome! He is born and raised in New Orleans so new all the best spots to go and told lots of interesting facts. Not to mention the fact that him and his wife helped rescue and feed dogs in New Orleans after the hurricane. How can you not be impressed by that. He even showed us Sandra Bullock, Anne Rice and John Goodman's homes. We learned so much about New Orleans during this tour. You won't be disappointed.