Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$85
$81
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $92/night.

$156
$108
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$159
$136
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$116
$107
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$144
$127
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$107
$91
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

$163
$139
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

Courtyard New Orleans French Quarter/Iberville(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$129
$124
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$169
  • Pool
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
$155
$143
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

1,393 results
All reviewsfrench quarterbourbon streetrooftop pooltwo blockswithin walking distancevalet parkingshort walkcanal stfront desk staffwould stay here againvalet servicecouple blocksper dayan easy walkfitness centerlocation is greatmardi gras
Reviewed October 9, 2012

When our group arrived, the staff at the front desk was friendly. Some of the rooms were ready which is nice, especially when you arrive before the actual check in time. We made the switch to this hotel two years just to try something new. As close as you are to everything without being in the Quarter, this place is a winner. The security is great too. You must have a room key to access the elevators to get on to the room floors, otherwise you can only get to the reception floor. And there is a pool, yes it is small but it is outside on the 18th floor with a nice view!

We have been to NOLA five times so we know are way around, but if you are new to New Orleans, talk to King (bell hop) he will point you in the right direction are far as music venues and restaurants, especially the local places.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian B
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

It's great to hear that as a veteran traveler, and one that frequents New Orleans, you enjoyed so many things about the Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter. Convenient location in a secure environment are top concerns for travelers today. I appreciate the kudos to our staff and especially King. It's our job to make sure you have an awesome visit and it's fabulous to hear that you did.

We're looking forward to your next visit,

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Decided to stay here to be close to French Quarter. The room was the same as other Garden Inns but staff not nearly nice. I felt I was bothering the click in the morning. Valet parking was a pain. No number for the valet anywhere on the ticket or in the room. Sorry I had to bother the desk..she didn't want to call them either. I should have stayed at the Four Seasons and saved twenty bucks.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Please know we strive to make sure that you have an outstanding stay but I certainly appreciate your honest feedback. Rest assured I will address this with our team members as our guests should never feel they are interrupting or bothering us. That behavior is certainly not acceptable. I sincerely hope you have the opportunity to visit New Orleans again and will give us another opportunity to show you what our true service potential is.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during the September 2012 AARP convention and I was very please with the hotel and the staff. I can only echo what others have said here. The staff was welcoming and helpful. Upon our arrival, the lady at the front desk recommended a restaurant for lunch. She recommended The Store across the street from the hotel and we were extremely satisfied with the food. The Store draws a large local lunch crowd, which is always a good sign. We had gumbo and a shrimp and avocado salad. The restaurant offered to split the salad for us at no extra charge.
While we didn't get the double bedded room we requested and AARP said we would get, my friend and I made due with the king room. In fact, the hotel upgraded us to a extended king room when I explained our circumstances.
The hotel is in the perfect location for walking to the French Quarter and other attractions, yet it is a few blocks removed from all of the noise of that area. Additionally, the hotel begins 11 floors above the street level, which contributes to the quiet comfort of this Hilton Garden Inn. When I return to New Orleans, I would check into staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: We had a quiet inside room away from the street noise. The view was nothing to look at, but it was peaceful for sleeping.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank travellady83
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thanks so much for letting us know that you had a great visit at the Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter! The AARP group was awesome and we enjoyed having them in New Orleans. I am so glad that our quiet yet convenient location worked well for you.

We look forward to having you back in New Orleans!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I stayed here on a recent trip to New Orleans. The staff was excellent. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. They recommended wonderful places to eat and visit. This hotel was in walking distance to the heart of New Orleans. This hotel helped to make this trip to New Orleans a wonderful experience. I will definitely stay here again during my next visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank divinedream01
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

New Orleans is a great place to visit. Our staff is a great resource for local eateries and things to do and I am so very happy that you were able to take advantage of this. At the Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter we do everything we can to make your stay in New Orleans the best it can be.

Here's hoping you make it our way again soon,

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I stayed here for in early August while in the process of house hunting and moving down to New Orleans. I got the room with a $60 bid on priceline and of all the similarly priced hotels I have stayed in over the past month (which is more than I would like), it was by far the nicest. I also stayed in the Holiday Inn Downtown/Superdome, and the Courtyard by Marriott in the Warehouse District, and the Hilton Garden Inn had much larger/nicer rooms and the nicest gym. I was able to park on the street pretty easily near the hotel and could walk to many neighboring restaurants.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Kristi T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans French Quarter/CBD, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

Thanks so much for taking a moment to let us know that you had such a good experience at the Hilton Garden Inn French Quarter. Moving is tough so it's nice to know we made you comfortable. Now that you've moved into town, please refer us to all your friends and family that will be coming to visit!

Warm Regards,
Kristi Taglauer, General Manager.