Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great relaxing atmosphere, bit pricy

Was able to book an appointment within 1 hour for a facial. Limited parking, suggest to park on the... read more

Reviewed February 13, 2018
Beamsville
Beamsville, Canada
via mobile
Pure Relaxation

I was lucky enough to have a spa day with my best friend for my birthday which included a facial... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
CleanGetawayTravel

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around New Orleans
from $65.00
from $30.00
from $46.00
from $51.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 10, 2017

I went to Woodhouse on my birthday in February. The entire staff was amazing and very welcoming. Johnathan did my massage and he was great. He was very gentle and answered any questions that I had during the massage. The ambiance of the spa was relaxing and I didn't want to leave! The nail technician was even kind enough to fit me into her appointments so that I could get a last minute polish change.

I wish that I lived in New Orleans because The Woodhouse would always be my go-to spot! I highly recommend their services as they are truly professionals. I don't usually ever write any reviews but I had to make it my mission to spread awareness of how awesome this team is. I can't wait to visit that beautiful city and spa next time!!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank 340Jams
Reviewed February 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a great experience at the spa.
Sandra L. made my time at the spa super relaxing and one of the best manicure I've ever had! Would defiantly recommend this spa and Sandra L.

Date of experience: February 2017
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

The location of the spa was great for us. After being in the French quarters for three days it was kind of nice to get out of the hustle and bustle. This is located in midcity, that was just a quick 10 minute Uber ride!! The staff there was wonderful, the ambience was so peaceful and relaxing. No detail was missed in creating the spa experience. I would definitely recommend this spa to anyone in New Orleans! When we return on vacation we will definitely be booking an appointment there!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Leslie F
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I had a duet massage and we both loved it. I would definitely recommend this place for relaxation. Ask for Francisca if you want the perfect amount of pressure.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I went for a girls day pedi. Our chicks did such a horrible job!! This place is a joke, for 2 pedis it was $180. Stay away.

Date of experience: March 2016