“Lovely place to spend the afternoon”
Review of Woodhouse Day Spa

Woodhouse Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Full service day spa featuring Massage Therapy, Body Treatments, Skin Care Treatments, Nail Treatments.Male and female locker rooms with showers, "Quiet Rooms" for relaxing in a Woodhouse luxurious robe, Vichy Shower Room.Only 2 miles from the French Quarter on the Canal St streetcar line.
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I visited this lovely spa yesterday and enjoyed my visit. Found the owner at the front desk and had a nice conversation. The decor and atmosphere is extremely pleasant and calming, though during my treatment I was disturbed with the amount of noise - I am assuming it was because of a wedding party and won't hold that against them. The products are professional and of high quality. As this is a fairly new business, I can only expect more improvement over time. I would return again when in New Orleans.

1  Thank MDSkincare
Stuart R, Owner at Woodhouse Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Thank you so much! Please come back soon.

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"mask"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Great guest care team and awesome services! My wife and I spend our anniversary here and had a wonderful time.

1  Thank Nolaseth
Stuart R, Owner at Woodhouse Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you for selecting The Woodhouse to celebrate your anniversary. Hope to see you before the next one!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband gave me a gift certificate last Christmas for a number of services and I finally made my way over last week for my spa day. Upon entering the spa, I was immediately impressed with the actual building style. Very cool and relaxing, silimiar to what you might find in some of the Arizona spas. I had a pedicure and facial with Clarissa (who I highly recommed) and a sea weed wrap by Emily. The wrap was very relaxing, where water penetrates your body after soaking in a creme and being wrapped in foil. It was a very pleasant surprise. I'd recommend that as well. I ended up buying the Vitamin C product for my face and I love it. I will definitely go back. Very professional staff.

1  Thank Susan C

Thanks Susan!! Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have been to several spas in the city and surrounding areas and this hands down was the best experience ever. The building and atmosphere were great. My massage was beyond exceptional. I can not wait to return.

Stuart R, Owner at Woodhouse Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2012

Thank you so much for visiting our spa. We love our guests!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have a serious spa addiction, and so far New Orleans has lacked an affordable spa with all of the bells and whistles. There are snacks in the relaxation room as you wait for your services. Every inch of the building is perfectly designed and decorated. It's very beautiful and tranquil. The services were great. I loved every minute of it!

2  Thank NOLAGirlXIV
Stuart R, Owner at Woodhouse Day Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2012

Thanks for the great revew. We're proud of the spa and so glad you enjoyed it!