“Thursday afternoon concerts terrific!”

Louis Armstrong Park
$25.00*
New Orleans French Quarter and Cemetery Walking Tour
Ranked #43 of 376 things to do in New Orleans
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Don't know about any other time, but last Thursday afternoon concert was terrific. Lots of food vendors selling great smelling stuff,
People watching the best! If you are in the area concert highly recommended, we were told about it at airport when we landed

3  Thank Jon E

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

Well kept park with a few statues and linked to Congo square. Short walk from the French Quarter but theres hints around every corner that you're not in Kansas anymore. I wasn't harassed but I also didn't feel 100% safe. Petty empty park overall so go during daytime only. You can also stop off at the St Louis Cemetary few blocks away.

2  Thank LuvLampredotto
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was one of my first places I visited while in New Orleans, and it is truly a beautiful sight! Congo Square was just amazing to able to see and say I been there. The statues were a sight to see! So detailed and big Im from Orlando and I am so glad to step back away from the theme parks and all the city life and go to a place like New Orleans was just an amazing experience! This whole city is a must see!

1  Thank nicole d
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We stumbled upon Louis Armstrong Park and I am so glad we did. It was clean, beautiful and relaxing. We had the opportunity to be at the finish line for Half Iron Man which was a lot of fun. It was fun to watch the locals hanging out - 20-somethings chillin, families with children, various musicians. No pan handling at all. Just a great spot to relax.

1  Thank Skinnydip65
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Really enjoyed this park, it was nicely kept, close to our hotel and street music. Nice place to go after you grab a cafe au lait and beinets from cafe du monde and sit and relax or go for a little stroll.