We stayed at this property August 1-8. The service provided was outstanding. All of the staff were welcoming, friendly, upbeat and helpful. The rooms were spacious and clean and we used our small kitchen quite a few times.
The overall quality of service provided by the hotel was great value for money. Everything was top notch! The breakfast had lots of variety and the social evenings that are held during the week, Tuesday - Thursday, are an amazing extra. We had a great time at the social evening meeting fellow guests. The social evenings include free food and drinks (beer and wine!). Wow! Love the local beer - Abita. The staff that work these social evenings are incredibly customer-focused.
The hotel is within very reasonable walking distances of everything including the trolley cars and buses, the French Quarter, the warehouse district, the French Market, and more.
Overall, the week we spent in New Orleans was like no other trip we’ve taken before. We now understand what is meant by ‘southern hospitality’. Truly, the staff at the Staybridge and the people of New Orleans made it a vacation we’ll remember and talk about for years to come.
We would not hesitate to return and stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites