My family and I stayed here 6/14-19, and loved it! When we first arrived, our one bedroom suite was not available due to maintenance reasons, so we were given a studio instead for the night at the lower rate. For the inconvenience, we were given complimentary parking and a free upgrade to the two bedroom suite the remaining days! The kids (4 and 2) loved the pool area which always seemed to be empty. Complimentary breakfast was a nice feature and included eggs, a meat, waffles, fruit and juice. We also liked the "social" event during the week with free food and beer/wine. My wife used the gym for the treadmill, which she liked more than running outside in the heat. FYI....the dvd player was only available in the suite, and not the studio.
The location was perfect for the kids and adults. We easily walked to the French Quarter, and the kids loved the Aquarium, Insectarium and Children's Museum. There are some nice restaurants on the same block if you don't want to walk to the French Quarter for food. We tried Mother's, Emeril's and Grand Isle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, IHG, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites