Stayed at the hotel for a long weekend during the Tulane Commencement ceremonies. The hotel is relatively convenient-a pleasant 15 minute walk to the French Quarter. The rooms are alright at best. Beds and shower are serviceable. You have to request maid service at this hotel on weekends - none will be provided otherwise. And on certain days during the week too. An obnoxious floral scent is piped into the hotel at all times. It starts at the lobby and extends into your room. Maybe someone at corporate has decided that this will hide the foul smell of rooms that are not cleaned or perhaps have a beneficial effect on your mood after realizing same. You just can't make the smell of cheap perfume go away. This is a budget hotel that charges obove budget prices. You really know that you're staying in downmarket . As an bonus, one elevator broke down for the entire weekend, making getting an elevator a 15 minute experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites