We read lots of reviews about small hotel rooms with thin walls throughout NOLA. I wanted something that was on a higher floor so we wouldn't have to deal with traffic noise. This was perfect for that. We were on the 11th floor and I swear we had the whole floor to ourselves the first night. I didn't even hear anyone until the following morning and then discovered there was a large family with kids right across the hallway. The evening reception was crowded and breakfast was the same both days. I set my coffee cup on the counter to go get some food and when I came back, someone was sitting on my seat and had moved my cup. We arrived back at the hotel about 6:00 the second night and noticed everything was gone already. This was the middle of the week, so I can't imagine how busy it gets on weekends here. The front desk people were very friendly and courteous. There were a few housekeeping issues with the room, such as marks or splatters that hadn't been cleaned from the walls and floors. Something had spilled and hardened on the carpet and I was able to scrape it off with my shoe, so it wouldn't have taken much effort to vacuum it off. They cleaned the bathroom and left clean towels the second day, but didn't make the beds. I liked having all the space and there was some upgrading to the room. It was nice to have an ice maker in the frig and a full kitchen. Plus we took advantage of the free laundry. It was convenient and free, but a bit of a cleanliness issue there also. It was be a good idea to wipe down the inside and outside of the machines about once a week. For the price, it was a good value, especially if you're traveling with a family. Next time, I would probably opt for a basic king room since we didn't spend a lot of time at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites