We stayed there during the French Quarter Festival, April 12-15. I think I booked through Hotels.com and paid about $800. Hotels are really expensive during the festivals, so while this amount is high it was actually very comparable with other hotels.
The suite we had (room 1603) was huge...bigger than some apartments I have lived in. We had two beds - which were really comfortable, a couch, TV, full-size fridge and small kitchen. They do not clean rooms on weekends unless you specifically request it on a Friday afternoon.
There was a free breakfast buffet each morning which included: eggs, a meat, waffles, cereal, yogurt, breads and rolls, and fruits. The breakfast staff seemed a bit overwhelmed at times and couldn't replace some items. I put that down to it being busy Festival season.
There is a manager's reception during the week. I was there on a weekend and so didn't attend.
The hotel is near the French Quarter and also near Harrah's casino. It is a great location.
Loved it and would absolutely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites