I am so glad we picked this hotel! We traveled on April 15th to the 19th. We had a 1 bedroom suite. The room was big, comfortable and clean. There was a pull out couch bed, 2 TVS, a mini kitchen area, a large closet and a super comfortable king bed. There was a FREE breakfast each morning that had a great selection of hot and cold food. We stayed during the week and were there for the "evening social" which was a buffet dinner with some alcohol beverages. The food was great and plentiful both breakfast and dinner. My boyfriend is still talking about the pot roast (the best he ever had!). The hotel was in walking distance of EVERYTHING. If you don't feel like walking to the French Quarters on a lazy day/night, there is a little restaurant across the street "Mother's" with great food. There is also Harrah's Casino right across the street which is open all night. No need for a car- everything is right there, very easy and safe to walk to EVERYTHING. But BEST of all about this hotel is the WONDERFUL STAFF! They made us feel at home and were so helpful- thank you Mark, Andrea, Ronelle and Charlenne. You guys are the best and made this trip for us:) Thanks from Jessica, Deedra and Bird
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites