I consider myself easygoing but I found I had to keep asking to speak to kitchen staff almost every morning throughout my stay here to ask for common things like egg, yogurt and even cutlery.
Only one waffle machine was available for a hotel that size meaning long waiting time(about 30mins) to make one waffle.
Rooms were ok but floor carpet was dirty and stained 'Light cleaning consited of simple change of toilleteries and emptying trash cans. I had to ask for proper cleaning on the 5th day.
It is only logical that a family staying in a 2 bed suite would need some cleaning more than once a week!!
I have stayed in many hotels including other Staybridge suites in other cities and this hotel is just a bad experience as far as I am conncerned.
It almost ruined our Chrismas break. 'had to check out earlier because we had had enough.
Staff were generally friendly and helpful hence the 2 points but the kitchen staff for breakfast did not have a handle on things at all and would give excuses such as it suddenly became busy just now and around 7.00 am we were able to cope better. 'would you believe that?
I'm not sure I will be willing to try Staybridge hotels in cities I have not been to after this experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites