I'm a first time visitor to NOLA and wondered about the hotels there. The Staybridge was selected by the trip leader of our group and it turned out to be a very good decision. I'll tell you, I could not find one thing to complain about at the Staybridge.
Everything from the moment we arrived there made me feel welcome. The staff at the front desk throught our four night stay was great. The staff members in the dining room were very helpful and kept the food coming. They made sure the tables and the entire dining area was kept clean for us guest.
The one thing I regret was forgetting to leave a tip in the room for the young lady who kept our room nice and clean. She also deserves kudos for her job.
As you see, I really enjoyed my stay there and definately would stay there again. The Staybridge New Orleans gets a "100+" from me! Great location within walking distance to everything.
Staybridge Hotel, I'll see you again on my next visit to the "Big Easy"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites