Staybridge Suites has a very underrated location. You're just across the street from Piazza d'Italia and Mother's Restaurant, a block from the casino, and roughly three blocks from the French Quarter. Be sure to park in the PUBLIC lot next door--parking there is $29, while Staybridge charges you $30.
The good: The room was very spacious and I couldn't hear any neighbors. The location was far enough from the riff-raff that there were no issues related to that either. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, while the continental breakfast is delicious.
The bad: When I arrived we went through four room keys before they gave up and assigned me to a different room. The refrigerator made a loud churning noise until I gave it a firm slap on the side. I also couldn't find any vending machines in the hotel.
This was a very good stay for me. I was comfortable walking everywhere I needed to go, and the staff was very friendly. If I went back to New Orleans to visit the French Quarter, I would consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dear Valued Guest, Welcome to the New Orleans Staybridge Suites, where we're more than just your typical New Orleans Hotel! The goal of our team is to make you feel like you're staying with family while in New Orleans. Whether you're here for business or pleasure, your comfort is our top priority. So, get comfortable in one of our spacious studio, one or two bedroom suites! Then, come and join our family for our complimentary, full American breakfast buffet, featuring both hot and cold items. We also invite you to take advantage of our laundry facilities, fitness center, wifi internet access and 24 hour business center, all offered at no additional cost. At the end of your day, join our family for our famous Sundowner Reception. Our reception, which is offered to all our guests Tuesday through Thursday on a complimentary basis, includes beer, wine, soft drinks and a light meal. Due to our perfect location, the New Orleans Staybridge Suites is considered to be both a French Quarter Hotel as well as a Downtown New Orleans Hotel. No need to rent a car while here because our upscale, all suites hotel is located across the street from Harrah's Casino, blocks from the French Quarter and within walking distance to many restaurants and attractions, including Riverwalk, Convention Center and the Superdome, home to the New Orleans Saints. So sit back, relax and enjoy all the comforts of home!Sincerely,Your New Orleans Staybridge Suites Family ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Staybridge Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- New Orleans Staybridge Suites