Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM

from $51.00
from $11.99
from $34.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had an 80 minute Swedish massage followed by a manicure. It was very relaxing and professional. I loved the decor and calming atmosphere. They just opened hotel suites so I would love to go back and spend the night!!!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I am a big fan! The staff at the counter is always so friendly! And I love my ethestician, Alba. She always does a great job and she is a great conversationalist. Recomend this spot 100%

Reviewed September 19, 2018

Belladonna is my favorite spa in NOLA! The renovation is beautiful! Shannon is the best esthetician I've ever had. She takes her time with you and creates a customized facial for you. Scott gives the best massages. He can work out all the 'cricks' on you! My friends and I can't wait to hang out in the new suites that they are building to have our perfect 'staycation'

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I cannot say enough good things about the facial I received. The aesthetician helped me pick the perfect service and corresponding add on‘s to stay within my budget but suit my needs perfectly. He was pleasant And shared some great information, but was not to chatty or invasive. I left feeling and looking so much better than when I arrived. I am looking forward to my next appointment. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

They were so accommodating!! They answered all of my questions! I filled out a new client sheet and then I was brought back to the spa. The technician who provided my service was so nice and helped me to feel comfortable! I am very pleased with the results and even made a second appointment! I think I might just stay with Belladonna forever!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

I enjoy sitting in the courtyard with a peaceful water feature prior to my spa services. Shannon always refreshes my complexion with wonderful facials. Luis knows just how to work away sore muscles and stress with relaxing massages. The facility is at it's best following a major renovation. The retail area offers an inventive selection of clothing, gifts, cards, makeup and personal care items. Reset your week with a visit to Belladonna Day Spa.

Reviewed August 31, 2018

I always enjoy my visit to Belladona. Very relaxing and serene environment. Service is great. I also love shopping there...

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

My first visit to Belladonna Day Spa was just what I needed. The spa environment was beautiful and peaceful. If you are an introvert like me there was the option to choose a quiet waiting area rather than a more " social" area. My treatment was a higher-end facial and my esthetician Alba was a wonderful woman. Kind , gentle and highly skilled. Her hands were like magic. It was one of the most relaxing experiences of my life.

Reviewed August 30, 2018

I visited Belladonna Day Spa recently while in New Orleans for a manicure/pedicure. It is a beautiful spa, and the staff was very friendly upon my arrival. I was immediately offered a beverage. The options for beverages include water, iced tea, wine, champagne, and mimosas. The service was excellent, and my manicure/pedicure was long-lasting.

I used to live in New Orleans and now visit fairly often. This local day spa has always been, and remains, excellent! I will be back!

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

My pedicure was so relaxing. I am enjoying showing off my beautiful French pedicure. I love all the renovations to the spa, the new on-line scheduling system, and the quick pay system upon leaving. Everything is perfect. Your employees are kind, friendly, and good at their jobs.