“Don't waste your time at Belladonna”
Review of Belladonna Day Spa

Belladonna Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Full-service day spa with a line of skin care products.
New Orleans, Louisiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Don't waste your time at Belladonna”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Belladonna day spa is falling apart! There are holes in the ceiling that are covered by sheets of metal. One of the walls has a giant hole from water damage and every time that it rains outside it is literally raining inside as well. When one of my friends went there to get her nails done there was a rat in the room! Everyone was screaming and apparently all the manager did was give them champagne, like alcohol can fix everything. She also said that one of the toilets in the women’s bathroom was busted and the other was leaking everywhere and made the entire room reek. As for the services, everyone is good at their job but the spa menu has been in the process of getting redone for almost a year now so you’re never sure what they are actually offering. Along the same lines every time I call they say that the Jacuzzis are undergoing maintenance and I’ve been trying to book that for over a month. Most of the products in the store are nice but they have so much random stuff in there. You walk in and you’re not sure if you’re in a spa, toy store, or a grocery store. They have your basic soap but they also have board games, stuffed animals, bedding, dishes, crackers, bbq sauce and salts. I was very confused when I walked in there. Plus all of the products are WAY over priced. I swear I saw a thing of honey for $7 at BreauxMart and Belladonna is selling it for $18. Plus the cheapest pillow you can find there is about $150 for a tiny throw pillow. Yikes! One of my girls used to go there cause they were the only place to sell Eminence in nola. Well they ended up replacing it with Babor, which is an overpriced product for old ladies. Luckily you can now get Eminence at the Ritz. All I can say is that Belladonna has gone way downhill since they got a new manager. Ursula, the current manager, is doing a horrendous job at attempting to make the spa what it used to be. Kim should start looking for someone more qualified for the job. So if you want a nice relaxing experience at a spa; go to the Ritz because you will just be wasting your money at Belladonna.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank TonyaJack5454

Washington, DC
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fantastic Massage”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I hadn't been to Belladonna in 10 years and was excited to return. They have a lovely gift shop in the front that sells terrific product lines. I booked a massage and facial. The facial was okay - nothing to crazy about, but my massage with Leslie was outstanding. They are a bit pricey, but it's

Visited March 2013
New Orleans, Louisiana
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Poor service and products”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Exterior view of spa is tempting, but the service and products offered are not up to par so I would waste your time or money hear. I recommend going to Spa Atlantis in the downtown CBD area...that place REALLY knows how to take care of their customers so it's no wonder I continue to go back.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank wendy5o4
Paris, France
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good manicureq”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I had a manicure with Shelly. She is very nice, a real nail pro. She gave me lots of tips about caring for my nails too!
The staff of the boutique though are, as many reviews have pointed out, blase bordering on unfriendly. Too bad. But Shelly is great!

Visited August 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Worth my money.........”
Reviewed June 2, 2012 via mobile

Earlier this year, I had a facial and manicure at this facility. Everything was basically "ok". I purchased a product recommended for my face after explaining that I had to be careful due to loss of pigmentation. When I started to use the item at home I saw that it had a bleach in it,therefore I couldn't use it. I feel that this was not an appropriate product based on the info that I gave On my next trip to NO I returned the item and was was given a credit. I scheduled a pedicure to use this.......almost canceling after reading the reviews!!!! Glad that I didn't!!!! Lashonda did my pedicure and she was terrific. I cannot recommend her enough. I will return to Lashonda for my nails...........I will probably skip the facial !!!!!

1 Thank mdavp