If you are looking for an incredible B&B experience in New Orleans, stay at the Five Continents. You will be treated to exceptional service by the owner, Jess. He is truly the best Innkeeper we have ever met -- gracious and generous with his guests. He made us feel welcome in his beautiful home yet gave us the privacy we wanted on our visit to New Orleans. His breakfasts are fabulous -- and served at the time we selected. Jess also gave us great advice (make sure you try Cafe Degas!) and made our short weekend visit to New Orleans a highlight of our year. We will be back to stay at Five Continents again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans