If this is what the B&B experience is all about, then I'll won't be staying at a hotel in New Orleans again. Jess is an excellent host, a terrific cook and a fastidious housekeeper and decorator. We stayed in the Eurasian suite (which was had two separate bedrooms) which was an excellent way to share costs.
The owner has gone to extraordinary efforts to restore the building after Katrina and except for some exterior upgrades the B&B is like-new (well, for a 100+ year old house !)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast