We stayed here when I was pregnant with my son. The cottage was impeccable, the bathroom amazing. We loved that we could bring along our little dog, leave the car safely parked, and enjoy the walk to the French Quarter each day. Right before we arrived, I found out I had gestational diabetes, which put a damper on our plans to sample all the amazing food in town, but they were very accommodating to make sure breakfast met my dietary needs and still made me feel like it was a treat. The owner gave us a sweet children's book about Christmas on the Bayou, and I think of our wonderful experience every time I read it to my son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans