My husband and I decided to stay here because we have a love for bed and breakfasts. It was a ten minute walk to the French Quarter and while we were there in October which is normally chilly in our home state of MA it was a balmy 75 almost everyday we were there. Peter was incredible and so helpful. He offered great ideas on where to go and what to do. His food was beyond incredible. I will stay no where else when we are back in the city. The bed was so comfortable and I loved our balcony off of our living room. We stayed in the European Suite.
Thank you for making our honeymoon so effortless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans