The stay at the 5 continents B&B was more thann pleasant. We stayed over New Year's which is probably not the best time to spend in New Orleans due to the party crowd and the traditional football game. Nevertheless the accomodation was really nice. With old historic furniture. Peter and Walter, the owners, were very friednly and nice. The breakfast was awesome! I really enjoyed that the B&B is not in the middle of the French Quarter but on a street that is more quiet. We were ten people and we felt really like at home. So if I ever come back to New Orleans - which I certainly will - I will stay there again for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast