Stayed for honeymoon after Hurricane Sandy delayed our arrival. Our host, Peter, was very accommodating, helping us to reschedule and working with us along the way. When other guests cancelled at the last minute due to the storm, we were upgraded to the best room in the house. Breakfast was delicious. His dog is very friendly. The location is within walking distance to the French Quarter and Frenchman Street -- though the B&B is situated in a somewhat shady area of Esplanade Ave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast