This trip was the first time my wife and I had been to New Orleans, LA. We went on a cruise leaving out of and returning to NOLA and decided we wanted to stay over one night upon returning. My wife found Five Continents B&B and booked us a room online. The owner was very friendly, the room (we stayed in the Asian room) was very nice, extremely clean and very cozy and comfortable. The breakfast menu was well rounded and the food was excellent. The other patrons while we were there were from Europe and they loved the place as well. Definitely will look to stay here again whenever I finally make it back to New Orleans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans