I stayed here for two nights in mid-July during a quick visit to New Orleans. Very convenient to the French Quarter and most other NO attractions. The house is large and well appointed, with private parking and lots of places to lounge. The rooms are creative, clean, and large. Very comfortable beds, great breakfast, friendly people. And a quiet neighborhood. Yes, the TVs are small, but if you are in New Orleans, why are you watching TV?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Continents Guest House is a 5500 SF 1880's Greek Revival Mansion on beautiful live oak lined Esplanade Avenue 8 blocks from the historic French Quarter. It has a separate cottage in the back, off street gated parking, a balcony and front, back and side upstairs porch. Each room is themed for a different continent. Luxury on a budget. Either individual room rentals or the entire compound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Five Continents Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 5 Continents Bed And Breakfast
- Five Continents b&b
- Five Continents Hotel New Orleans