Five Continents Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Treme Hotel(New Orleans)
Rathbone Mansions(New Orleans)
Empress Hotel(New Orleans)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. Pierre(New Orleans)
  • Breakfast included
Inn on St Ann(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Inn on St. Peter(New Orleans)
View Hotel
Inn on Ursulines(New Orleans)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 18, 2012

This was the first B&B my fiance and I stayed in. After a little snafu with check-in (Expedia says 2 p.m. but the B&B's website says 3), everything went extremely well. The house is very nice, and the Eurasian Suite was plenty big for the two of us, offering two rooms and a big bathroom. The breakfast that was served each morning was very good as well. Peter is a very nice man and he does a good job of making you feel at home. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded June 21, 2012

Thanks for writing. It was great to have you. So glad that your first stay in a B&B was with us in New Orleans. I've been working with Expedia to get the information on their site corrected - thanks for the heads-up about that! I look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

This beautiful B&B war the perfect place to discover the beautiful town of New Orleans. A really nice manorial house, very fine decorated inside with beautiful rooms in a french-mediterranean style. Peter is a very obliging host, he gave good advice where to go, how to manage it and where to eat. Above all he is an exceptionally gifted cook. The breakfast was the highlight of our whole tour (we where a group of friends). An ideal home, elegant and affectionate at the same time. Anna

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
PeterNeu, Owner at Five Continents Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2012

Thank you very much for writing. It was great to have you here. I really like the breakfast time as well, where we can exchange stories about adventures. Come back soon.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

We stayed 4 nights at the Five Continents on our first visit to New Orleans. I was knocked out as soon as we saw the European Suite. It was large and very comfortable, with a private second-floor balcony. We started every morning off with incredible breakfasts and a lot of excellent recommendations for things to see and do, both served up friendly by our hosts Peter and Walter. The place is within walking distance of the French Quarter, yet in a non-touristy area, and I was able to pretend I was a local for a few days. I can't wait to go back to New Orleans, and this is without a doubt where I'll stay.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
PeterNeu, Owner at Five Continents Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2012

Thanks for your kind words. I'm so glad you all had a great time at the Five Continents. So glad you enjoyed the European Suite and the balcony. It is certainly a nice place to retreat to after a busy day or night seeing the sights. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2012

We stayed at the Five Continents Bed and Breakfast for a 4-day weekend and decided it was the perfect place for our stay in New Orleans. It was close enough to walk to the French Quarter or any number of touristy places and restaurants and, if there's a need for a taxi, one is there in five minutes. The rooms are full of charm and history; the home is clean and comfortable and welcoming; and I can't say enough about the yummy breakfasts. Add to all that two sweet and informative hosts - a perfect stay in New Orleans! PS A tip - definitely have Peter recommend restaurants to try...his picks were marvelous!

Room Tip: The European Suite has a wonderful sitting room and a balcony with a view at the front. Perfect.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for staying with us and for writing. It was great to have you. I'm so glad that you liked the restaurants I recommended. I do try to check out as many as I can, especially the less well known ones with local or neighborhood character. I also get great tips from guests. Come back soon.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

We stayed in the European Suite, which was really lovely and very spacious. Peter, Walter, and Akko were incredible hosts and were very knowledgable about things to do in New Orleans, restaurants, history, etc. Breakfasts were fantastic and the B&B is within walking distance of most everything we wanted to see in the city. The perfect close to every day was having a beer on our own private gallery. I can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jen M
PeterNeu, Owner at Five Continents Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2012

Thanks so much for writing and I'm so glad you all had a great time. The gallery of European Suite is certainly a wonderful place to have a nightcap after a long day in our beautiful city. Can't wait to have you all back.