Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$225
CrownePlaza.com
$336
$306
InterContinental
$249
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$266
$243
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hilton New Orleans Riverside(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$322
Hilton.com
$229
  • Restaurant
Royal St Charles Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
$354
Omni Hotels
Hotel Monteleone(New Orleans)
$579
  • Restaurant
All reviewscourtyard suitefrenchman streetevery morningprivate entrancefabulous musicst rochmarigny areafrench quartersmall bathwithin walking distanceother guestsfaubourg marignysoft sheetscharming b bhouse is beautifulbreakfast was deliciousa lovely stay
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I just arrived back from a three night stay in New Orleans at the Sweet Olive B &B. My friend and I enjoyed our stay very much! We followed up on all of Nancy's recommendations for dinner and shopping and truly had a unique New Orleans experience. She is a wonderful hostess, very accommodating, and when asked for recommendations, did not steer us towards all of the typical tourist-y attractions. The whole home is comfortable, clean, and decorated tastefully. The fresh fruit and home baked breakfast options had us going back for seconds! We definitely will be staying at the Sweet Olive anytime we are back in New Orleans! Highly recommended to all!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My Wife & I had a pleasant stay & got to meet some other really nice people. it was a first time for us at a bread & breakfast which consisted of 3 days/nights. The owner/host was very friendly & knowledgeable about the area & gave us some great advice. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Courtyard Sweet which has lots of room & is quiet... loved it!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Every now and then I seem to stumble upon a really special place with a truly extraordinary owner. I just moved from the New Orleans area and needed a home away from home to stay for return trips, and had always wanted to explore the Marigny area. I really didn't have time to do much exploring when I came for a short trip in early August, but I fell in love with Auld Sweet Olive! It is such a beautiful and comfortable home - with lots of positive energy. The neighborhood is eclectic, maybe a little on the adventuresome side, but I felt very comfortable coming and going. Having the coop grocery store in the Healing Center across the street was an added perk. Nancy was such a gracious hostess and wonderful cook - her breakfast treats were fabulous! I really enjoyed my mornings sitting in the front parlor drinking coffee, looking out the beautiful stained glass windows, and browsing through Nancy's collection of books. She made me feel so at home and welcome, and I got the impression she is that way with everyone. Read her bio - which I did after I got home - and you'll be amazed at her accomplishments! I wish her all the best with her new adventure and I highly recommend a stay at Auld Sweet Olive.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My girlfriend and I recently stayed here for 5 nights. After doing HOURS of research on hotels and bed and breakfasts I stumbled upon this and it looked like it was exactly what we wanted. Our room was the Courtyard Suite which had a Jacuzzi, large walk in shower, small kitchen, and very comfortable king size bed. Nancy went above and beyond to be accommodating. She answered all of our questions, gave us tips on where to go and eat, and a wealth of other things. The breakfast every morning was fantastic (the omelettes are DELICIOUS!) and the coffee was excellent. You truly cannot go wrong staying here. It is located within walking distance to pretty much everything; the french quarter, bourbon street, countless restaurants within two blocks.. I'd recommend going to 'The Joint' at least once, had the best pulled pork and bbq of my life! In my experience the neighborhood seemed quite safe and everyone was friendly. One major perk is parking on the street is free! Most hotels you pay a good 30$ a day to park. Literally across the street is a large building with a coffee/juice shop, restaurant, health food store, and a gym which was quite convenient. I'm already planning my next trip and will definitely be staying here again!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ecker27
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Me and my hubby stayed here for our 19th anniversary for 3 nights, and we were truly lucky to have found this beautiful b&b. The owner/innkeeper Nancy was very welcoming and accommodating. She mad us feel at home. She told us great places to see and good places to eat. Our room, the Courtyard Suite was amazing. It featured a king bed, kitchenette, Jacuzzi tub, walk in shower. This room has everything you might need. It also was very clean. We stayed in some and enjoyed the room. The courtyard just outside of the room was beautiful. You can open doors from the room and be right there! New Orleans was a wonderful experience for us. Parking is right in front of Sweet Olive. The neighborhood was eccentric and safe. Nancy makes the best bakery goods for breakfast by the way! We definitely will be staying here on our next trip to NOLA!

Room Tip: The Courtyard Suite is the best. Jacuzzi tub, kitchenette, outside access to the Courtyard area. This room has everything you will need!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple