4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$157
Priceline$157
Agoda.com$157
FindHotel$157
Etrip$157
Hurb$157
9,526 results
All reviews ruth chris french quarter non smoking mississippi river within walking distance nice room parking garage mardi gras nola riverwalk housekeeping quarters bellman valet action streetcar
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2007

I have been to New Orleans many times and I loved this hotel the best!! The room was great. The bathroom was amazing. I had a great view of the River and the Quarter.

The bathroom is huge and has a seperate toilet, which I love. The Shower is roomy and looks great. The bath tub was Amazing!!! I took several long relaxing baths. It's a huge bath tub.

The main room is very very nice. The beds and pillows are great!

The staff is so polite and helpful. You get greeted with Good morning or good evening as you come and go. I didnt have to wait to check in. Everything moved so quickly.

The room service was delicious and fast!

I really can't say anything bad about this place. :)

Date of stay: August 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank leenabeena
Reviewed August 16, 2007

This was my 5th or 6th time and it just keeps getting better.
Sometimes I am with my husband and other times with my girlfriend. No matter, you are still treated like royalty. My personal opinion is that they have the best rooms of any casino hotel either in New Orleans or on the Gulf Coast.

Date of stay: August 2007
Reviewed July 20, 2007

Absolutely Wonderful! I've stayed here a number of times.....each being better than the last. If your looking for Southern Hospitality, you'll get it here! As you enter and depart the hotel you'll be showered with "Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Have a Great Evening". The rooms are beautifully decorated, comfortable, and cozy. The only negative would be that this hotel does not have a pool.

Date of stay: June 2007
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank K F
Reviewed July 12, 2007

Stayed at the new Harrah's hotel across Poydrus from the casino. scored a 23rd floor corner suite. ((Diamond member)) It doesn't get any better than this. Had a window on two sides so we could see the river and business district. The bathroom was at least 10x12. Soaker tub, walk in shower. Had two big screen TV's.
Sitting room with a table, couch, bar etc.Had dinner at the French restaurant downatairs. Great food. there's an underground walkway to the casino in case it's raining. Had an overall great time, restaurants weren't crowded, Bourban Street was still hopping. Still see some buildings boarded up. Looks like N.O. is back in business.

Date of stay: July 2007
4  Thank zocko
Reviewed June 14, 2007

We stayed here on 06/05/07.I was totally shocked to see how plush this hotel was. We had been to Harrah's Casino years ago, but not spent the night. I just couldn't imagine how nice this would be. Framed prints in bedroom and bathroom. The one in the bathroom was numbered. Bathrobes and even an umbrella provided for guests. Furnished beautifully and view from window was lovely. Staff and front desk were very friendly and professional.

The casino was huge, but not paying out too much. We ate lunch at Fuddruckers in casino. I've rarely been waited on by anyone who could have cared less than this employee. The restaurant in hotel looked very nice, but seemed a little pricey. If we go back to this area, I would definitely want to stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2007