We stayed at Harrah's for the long Halloween weekend. The hotel is in very close proximity to Riverwalk, shopping, and Harrah's Casino right next door. The Hilton is also next door and Drago's Restaurant is on the street floor of the Hilton. Drago's is the home of the Original Charbroiled Oyster--yum. The rooms at Harrah's are comfortable, but not elaborate. Hotel staff are friendly and hospitable. Everyone in New Orleans is friendly and hospital. Cafe DuMonde resides on the Riverwalk, where you can stroll along the Mississippi, drink coffee with chickory and breakfast on Beignets with powdered surgar. All in all, a great experience.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans