This was our second visit to New Orleans, and first time at Harrah's, it was totally more then I expected. The hotel staff was so overly friendly we actually kind of found the first couple people fake, then realized everyone was like this! Truly, the staff I can not say enough, everyone says hi, welcomes you in, says bye when you leave, holds the doors for you, I even went out in the middle of the night alone for a cigarette and felt like it was 2 pm and not 2 am with the amount of workers in the area. This hotel is kept immaculate. They hose down the driveway at night, clean all the handles, on all doors and the rooms are just beautiful. I did read the reviews on the buffet, but we still opted to try it for dinner one evening, it was fine, I did notice one of the waitstaff cleaning a chair, then the table, then the top of the salt and pepper shakers with the same dirty rag, and that was gross, thank goodness I had finished eating at that point. She could have used a few sterilization tips from the hotel staff. The casino is fine, lots to choose from, but didn't have any luck. There is a nice bar in the casino with a ice ring all around to keep your drinks cold. They did not have satellite TV which was a bummer as we would have liked to watch our local teams play. I highly reccomend Harrah's for the comfort, beauty and location to anyone coming to New Orleans.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans