Harrah's in New Orleans is unquestionably one of the nicer hotels in the area. The staff is very friendly and helpful, grounds are immaculate, and it is in a convenient location to other attractions. The rooms were spacious and very clean. They are soundproofed nicely and the housekeeping staff was undetected. The casino is larger than you probably think and there is a cool bar called Masquerade that is a must-see. The buffet was nothing too special and the selection was limited. The seafood place (Acme) in the casino is quite delicious. If you are in the mood for true authentic food, take the 2 block walk to Mother's which usually has a line out the door.
Overall, a great stay and value and I wouldn't hesistate to come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans