I will start off by saying Harrah's provided the two nights I stayed for free, but my review is based as if I had paid for the room. The hotel is immaculately clean. The rooms are extremely nice in size and very modern. The bathroom is the best feature. Huge garden tub with separate shower. Plenty of light and space. My only complaint about my room was that there was no desk. For the size of the room, a desk would have been nice since I had to work on my laptop and table was too small and chairs were not proper size to reach laptop keyboard comfortable. My other complaint was the internet service. I had to pay for the internet service, but It kept shutting down and I needed to enter the password frequently. The bed was ultra comfortable. And location is nice.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans