Visited Harrah's New Orleans....again. Wonderful stay. The customer service is always great. The hotel is nice and the room was large. Easy walking distrance to the French Quarter. Or for a more unique experience walk a couple of blocks down St. Peter's and catch the old style trolley. Purchase a one day pass and you can ride the trolley to Bourbon street for the French Quarter experience, through the Art District or down to the area near Jackson Square for great food and entertainment. The hotel only offers valet parking but you a parking garage is nearby and you if you play at the casino you can get your parking validated and park for free. Only drawback is that since the hotel is really a convenience for the casino they do not have a pool.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans