Was here for a convention, and usually stay at the Hilton. My office made reservations for us here and I was very surprised. Very nice - beautiful rooms, large bathrooms with double sinks, sunken tub, large shower and more. Only drawback is that you do have to take a little hike in the morning to go over to the casino (building next door) for coffee/Starbucks. The staff here is so friendly - go above and beyond to assist their customers. Great restaurants in walking distance and in the hotel. And, Bourbon Street was only about a 10 minute walk. Also, for breakfast, Mother's Restaurant is a short walk away. For breakfast at Harrah's, you can go to the buffet in the casino. Two good options, and Mother's is a classic stop while you're staying in NO! Next convention in New Orleans- even though I'm a Hilton Diamond member- I'll stay there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans