“This guy knows everything”
Review of Nola Tour Guy

Nola Tour Guy
Ranked #59 of 233 Tours in New Orleans
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At NOLA TOUR GUY all our tours are free. How can we do this? We are so sure you will enjoy our historic walking tours that you will gladly and generously tip our guides. It’s the best guarantee in the business. Nola Tour Guy offers no novelty "ghost" or "vampire" tours, only the real history brought to life by our passionate guides. Join us, you won’t be disappointed.
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

I'm originally from New Orleans...I will never look at the streets of the French Quarter in the same way.

1  Thank The_Intention

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Nola Tour Guy is a single guy who ventured out on his own to do 'free' tours. You pay what you think the tour is worth. It was very good and he really knows the city and the French Quarter in particular. I would recommend NOLA Tour Guy to anyone.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Did the walking tour of the French quarter with Dave - it was great! He is an awesome tour guide, very personable, funny, and knowledgeable. The tour lasted about 2 hours with lots of stops and explanations of architecture, historical events, and other facts about the city. You end the tour at the French Market, which has plenty of food, drinks, and activities for a post-tour hangout, but we asked for some extra suggestions from Dave for restaurants and bars, and he gave us some great spots to check out. Can't wait to go back to this amazing city, and we'll definitely want to do another tour with Dave when we go back! Thank you again :)

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We loved David's tour of the French Quarter - his love for the city and its history is obvious, and I'd sign up for another of his tours anytime. Well, the next time I'm in New Orleans, which I hope will be soon.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

I take lots of free tours, in every city that I can. David was a great tour guide, very knowledgeable. He was able to answer every question asked, and made sure everyone was having a good time. The meeting spot is easy to find, just down the street from Jackson Square. You will walk a good deal, but I would consider this an easy walking tour. It is very laid back, which works for me. No power walking to keep up, as I have had with other tours. It was also wheel chair accessible, which is great. I will absolutely take other tours with David when I return to New Orleans.